We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 — this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 1+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
The user love that we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months from now.
We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth startups. We are a Series-A funded startup, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Hero App Srimandir:
Sri Mandir is a flagship product that is conceptualised, developed and promoted by AppsForBharat.
Sri Mandir is created to fulfil the devotional and spiritual needs of hundreds of millions of Indian users. Sri Mandir offers a virtual temple experience where devotees can set up their own temple, offers utilitarian sections where one can view daily Panchang and take astrology consultation, and also helps people connect with religious institutes, and cultural leaders through communities. Sri Mandir also offers a carefully curated vast repository of ancient texts, mythological stories, simple versions of Geeta interpretation and stories about saints and their life to know more depth of Hinduism.
- Create various content for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
- Create vector Illustrations when required for the app, media, etc
- Editing pictures and other visual content when required
- Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
- Maintain a set of best design practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
- Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
- Turning ideas into visuals across media to communicate our brand to the users.
- Researching on the latest design trends to create visuals for our brand.
- 2-4 years experience working with a startup or creative agency in graphic design/animation related roles
- Understanding for the brand and brand consistency throughout
- Hustlers’ attitude and a knack for visual storytelling
- You have a forte in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro or similar tools
- A portfolio that showcases your stunning aesthetic sense
- Ability to work well in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Brownie points if you know Motion designing, video editing or photography
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
A competitive salary.
Equity in a high growth & great potential company.
Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout.
Medical cover for you and your loved ones.
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying