We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 — this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 1+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
The user love that we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months from now.
We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth startups. We are a Series-A funded startup, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Hero App Srimandir:
Sri Mandir is a flagship product that is conceptualised, developed and promoted by AppsForBharat.
Sri Mandir is created to fulfil the devotional and spiritual needs of hundreds of millions of Indian users. Sri Mandir offers a virtual temple experience where devotees can set up their own temple, offers utilitarian sections where one can view daily Panchang and take astrology consultation, and also helps people connect with religious institutes, and cultural leaders through communities. Sri Mandir also offers a carefully curated vast repository of ancient texts, mythological stories, simple versions of Geeta interpretation and stories about saints and their life to know more depth of Hinduism.
- Understanding all social media platforms and customizing content for each.
- Ability to research devotional and mythology space to create in-depth rich content
- Staying updated latest updates about trending devotional topics.
- Editing and re-writing descriptions, website content, marketing communications, etc.
- Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned content and social media strategy are being delivered.
- Deliver real-time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engage the audience.
- Create content with a quick turnaround time as and when required by the account.
- 1-3 Years experience working as a content writer in the Hindi Language
- High proficiency in the Hindi language.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Learn to research and understand the target audience’s interests.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
- A competitive salary.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying