We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 — this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 1+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
The user love that we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months from now.
We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth startups. We are a Series-A funded startup, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Hero App Srimandir:
Sri Mandir is a flagship product that is conceptualised, developed and promoted by AppsForBharat.
Sri Mandir is created to fulfil the devotional and spiritual needs of hundreds of millions of Indian users. Sri Mandir offers a virtual temple experience where devotees can set up their own temple, offers utilitarian sections where one can view daily Panchang and take astrology consultation, and also helps people connect with religious institutes, and cultural leaders through communities. Sri Mandir also offers a carefully curated vast repository of ancient texts, mythological stories, simple versions of Geeta interpretation and stories about saints and their life to know more depth of Hinduism.
- Ability to research a particular language (variations, regional gods, associate festivals) and create an in-depth strategy on how to create a devotional rich library of that language on our app
- Should have the in depth knowledge of at least 2 languages out of Marathi and English
- Create & Translate content for various marketing collaterals/channels like eBook, infographic, Quiz in multiple languages
- Researching relevant trends, hot and trending keywords, gaps in content online, to create fresh content for Devotional space in India
- Setting up language specific content quality benchmarks and managing the quality of content being published.
- Creating a monthly and seasonal editorial calendar with the editorial team
- Commissioning articles from the writing team (both freelance and in-house) and ensuring on-time delivery
- Evaluate and approve the submitted articles for cohesiveness and maintaining the voice and freshness of the blog
- Editing and rewriting articles, descriptions, website content, marketing communications, etc
- Ensuring all published content is of top-notch quality and reader-friendly
- Ensuring all published content is SEO friendly
- Overseeing artwork, design, and photography for web content
- Excellent Writing Skills in at least 2 languages (Marathi, and English) with the ability to research, structure, and deliver grammatically error-free content.
- Interest towards Devotional, Mythology and Spiritual space
- Highly accountable and took initiatives
- Process-oriented mindset and scale thinking
- Experienced in building teams and scalable processes
- Love data and how it can be leveraged to scale processes
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organizational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
- A competitive salary.
- Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout
- Medical cover for you and your loved ones
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying