We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 — this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 3+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
The user love we have been getting is overwhelming & inspiring; and with our growth rate, we will be serving tens of millions of users in a few months.
We are alumni of IITs & IIMs, and have previously built and scaled high-growth startups. We are a Series-A funded startup, backed by Sequoia Capital, Elevation Capital, BEENEXT, and Matrix Partners. We are now adding more hands to our team in Bengaluru, India.
Hero App Srimandir:
Sri Mandir is a flagship product that is conceptualised, developed and promoted by AppsForBharat.
Sri Mandir is created to fulfil the devotional and spiritual needs of hundreds of millions of Indian users. Sri Mandir offers a virtual temple experience where devotees can set up their own temple, offers utilitarian sections where one can view daily Panchang and take astrology consultation, and also helps people connect with religious institutes, and cultural leaders through communities. Sri Mandir also offers a carefully curated vast repository of ancient texts, mythological stories, simple versions of Geeta interpretations and stories about saints and their life to know more depth of Hinduism.
-Identify and substantiate content categories to enable the right content consumption for the right users.
- Prepare and execute the content strategy for Sri Mandir app by analysing the overall consumption and identifying the trends, gaps & solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Directly manage the content programming team, provide mentorship and guidance to the members, foster a collaborative environment and team spirit.
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract impactful insights that will drive decisions, with a particular focus on content consumption and recommendations.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to content programming and cross functional teams, through clear visualisations and data storytelling.
- Work with the cross-functional teams to progress towards various content strategy objectives.
- Develop strategy to improve content consumption, time spent and users' retention.
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organisational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
A competitive salary.
Equity in a high growth & great potential company.
Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout.
Medical cover for you and your loved ones.
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big!