We are developing a range of mobile and web apps that will holistically address the devotional and spiritual needs of our users. Our first app (Sri Mandir) was launched in November 2020 — this app is at the intersection of spiritual offerings and gaming, and with that, we are moving a large offline behaviour online. It already has 1+ million Monthly Active Users with a 4.8 rating on Google Play Store.
* Create various content for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
* Create product explainer, promotional and ads videos when required for the app, media, etc.
* Editing videos and other visual content when required.
* Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines.
* Deliver high-quality, on-brand videos to support a superior customer experience.
* Produce creative assets including motion graphics, layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activities.
* Turning ideas into visuals across media to communicate our brand to the users.
* Researching the latest design trends to create visuals for our brand.
* Regularly collaborate with the marketing team and follow the company's brand guidelines.
* Ideal Candidate should have 2-3 Years of experience
* Must understand how the promotional video campaign works
* Must have the knack of attracting audience with their videos
* Having YouTube Channel or other video blogs would be an added advantage
* A portfolio that showcases your stunning aesthetic sense
* Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator Hustlers’ attitude and a knack for visual storytelling
* Understanding for the brand and brand consistency throughout
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
* Ability to work well in collaboration with cross-functional teams
Our office is located in the green and leafy streets of HSR Layout, Bangalore, and is designed to feel like a mindfulness zone with the sound of falling water, greenery, great books to read, great coffee/tea, and a great team alongside you to build with.
As a company, we believe in autonomous small teams for maximum impact. We strive for organisational growth to align with your growth as an individual. We sincerely work towards building an inclusive culture where we celebrate your individuality and ideas are encouraged by everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who understand India, the challenge ahead of us, but can also solve this for the rest of the world. In addition, we also have:
** A competitive salary.
** Peaceful & pet-friendly office at the heart of HSR Layout.
** Medical cover for you and your loved ones.
Do your most meaningful work alongside us. Be a part of something big!